[Freeswitch-users] Looking to hire a consultant

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri May 5 17:23:28 MSD 2017

Sean,

You emailed back in 2015, I have no recent emails from you on this subject
on consulting at freeswitch.org.  I've actually been working on a more
affordable support package for smaller businesses.  I would like your
feedback.

/b

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*

http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Book a phone call (CST) <https://freeswitch.com/appointment>

Allison prompts for FreeSWITCH:

*https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch*
<https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch>

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*Skype:*briankwest