[Freeswitch-users] Script language choice

Raymond xxxman2008 at 126.com
Fri May 5 11:15:16 UTC 2017

HI,Oivvio
      It's really a choice "up to u".
      For me, i'm using javascript . because i'm too lazy to study a "new" script . And many my script for FS ,taken about 20-40ms  to   run. That's enough for my business.
      So, my advise, just choose a familiar script. don't care  if it's lua.   But if you want to study a  "new" one.  Lua is the first choice.

Raymond