[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch PRI support

Deepika Yadav deepikay at iiitd.ac.in
Thu May 4 13:12:04 MSD 2017

Hi,

I am using Freeswitch in an application that initiates conference calls
amongst 20 users in cellular network (mobile phones in GSM network).
Currently, for the VOIP-GSM gateway, we are using the service from a
company called Doorvaani.

But, since, the cost of call estimates to be high and we cannot debug the
call drops; we are thinking to buy our own PRI card.

I am seeking recommendation on following points:

   1. Which card should I buy that is most easily configurable with the
   Freeswitch i.e. company and type.
   2. Reference on how should I start to make Freeswitch configure with the
   PRI card and start sending and receiving calls. For the current gateway
   service in use, I simply put the authentication credentials for the
   corresponding VOIP line offered by the company Doorvaani in the external
   SIP Profile. In case of PRI, what all changes are needed?

Regards,
Deepika

--
Regards