[Freeswitch-users] Executing java application within an HTTAPI application

Thomas, Tom tthomas at soleocommunications.com
Thu Mar 30 20:46:04 MSD 2017

Greetings everyone,
I was wondering if mod_java is supported by the "execute" work action in HTTAPI. So something like this within a response document:

<document type="text/freeswitch-httapi">
<work>
<execute application="java" data="{args_for_java_app}" ..../>
</work>
</document>

I haven't setup a webserver for HTTAPI yet. So I wanted to know before I go down this path that this can be done. I have a java application that I currently execute from the dialplan. I need to know if httapi can use execute to do the same.

Thanks a lot in advance.