[Freeswitch-users] Call drop on transfer (REFER) after SIP 302 MOVED

Piccinin Francesco francesco.piccinin at insiel.it
Thu Mar 23 11:33:15 MSK 2017

Hi all,
we are experiencing a strange issue during call transfer (REFER) after a SIP 302 MOVED.

Please find below a brief description of our test environment.
Extensions involved:
- 8911 (original caller)
- 8910 (forwarded to 5536 through phone ui)
- 5536 (originator of call transfer)
- 5532 (destination of call transfer)

Step to reproduce the issue:
- 8911 calls 8910 which is forwarded on 5536 (call fwd is configured directly on phone gui)
- 5536 correctly answer the call from 8911
- 5536 begins a consult transfer to 5532: Hold step is ok but call drops when 5536 completes the transfer.

>From the SIP signaling point of view:
- 8910 answers to 8911 with a SIP MOVED.
- Freeswitch send an invite to 5536 as 8911.
- Call transfer from 5536 to 5532 is managed with a refer.
- When 5536 complete the transfer, Freeswitch send a bye first to 8911 (original caller) and then to 5536.

On Freeswitch dialplan we manage refer on a different context, setting "sip_redirect_context" variables.
Without MOVED involved, all call transfer are correctly managed.
It seems that we need to keep alive a-leg after the bridge and then perform the transfer.
We tried all the following settings on redirect context:
- set + export of variables: force_transfer_context + force_transfer_dialplan
- set + export park_after_bridge=true
- set continue_on_fail=true
- unset of sip_redirect_context

But all without success!

Please find attached a pcap trace and freeswitch cli log.

Thanks in advance for help.

Regards
Francesco