[Freeswitch-users] Configure SRTP and ZRTP on FusionPBX

Ronggo Kinantoputro ronggokp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 07:31:42 MSK 2017

Hi,

I have recently installed FusionPBX (version 4.0.0-151125) on AWS.

My purpose is :
1) Make a secure call using SRTP (end to end SRTP session)
I've already make some test using softphone (Linphone and Csip Simple for
android), with enabling SRTP settings on both end point. The result is from
the Active Calls Status(on FusionPBX Web-UI), the Caller Extension has
already secure (there's SRTP crypto on the Secure column). But at the
Receiver Extension, there's no SRTP crypto on the Secure column. Are those
calls has been secured (end to end)?

2) Make a secure call using ZRTP (end to end ZRTP session)
I've already make some test using softphone (Linphone and Csip Simple for
android), with enabling ZRTP settings on both end point. The result is from
the Active Calls Status(on FusionPBX Web-UI), there's no ZRTP crypto on the
Secure column for both Caller Extension and Receiver Extension. So I guest
the ZRTP session (end to end) still did not works.

I have not make any changes with the configuration on FreeSwitch/FusionPBX,
so it's still in default configuration.

Any advise would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.