[Freeswitch-users] Convert Sip to Webrtc-like call

Kamil Nigmatullin kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 13:03:42 MSK 2017

Maybe it is a silly question, but cannot find anything. I have the opensips
that handles auth and all routing, and freeswitch is responsible for
handling media, prepaid and so on.

Now, I want to implement browser clinent based on sip.js and therefore i
pass all sip signalling through opensips's implementetion for websockets.
For outgoing invites from browser clients this works.

But for calls that are directed to browser clients it doesn't. I beleive
that this is due to simlpe sip call does not have ice-candidates. So, the
question is how to make freeswitch convert simple sip call to web-rtc
oritenteated. I didn't implement mod_verto.

Thanks in advance

--
Kamil Nigmatullin
Skype: kamil.nigmatullin