[Freeswitch-users] Set BLI when specific Valet Parking slot is full?

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri Mar 3 22:25:21 MSK 2017

Hi All,

My customer says his deli staff cannot handle the concept of picking up a Valet Parking call without the busy lamp indicator flashing.

Can anyone explain how to set the busy lamp indicator when there is a call parked in a specific slot? (and if it can be done).

I am thinking I will assign one line button on the phone to a special extension and make it an auto-dial to that parking place.  Now if I can make it blink, we are set to go.

Thanks in advance,
Sean