[Freeswitch-users] Unbridge inbound and outbound legs

Chris Young Chris.Young at enghouse.com
Thu Mar 2 19:31:23 MSK 2017

Hi Nikolay,

Coincidentally, I needed to do something similar to this the other day and accomplished it by using a combination uuid_transfer and the park_after_bridge channel variable. I'm not sure whether this would be considered the 'right' way of doing it but it worked for my scenario. Maybe it will work for you, too?

Regards,
Chris

Chris Young
Senior Software Engineer
[cid:image7482a0.PNG at dc00f514.4fb88205]
t:  +44 118 943 9249
e:  chris.young at enghouse.com<mailto:chris.young at enghouse.com>
w: www.enghouseinteractive.co.uk<http://www.enghouseinteractive.co.uk>