[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Verto + Video installation

Gonzalo Gasca Meza gascagonzalo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:45:10 MSK 2017

Hi all,

I would like to use Freeswitch Verto + Video. I'm using documentation from
Wiki:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian+8+Jessie

*Question*

a) I will be using this section "*Building From Source. **Compiling Release
Branch (production)*" to build my Freeswitch, I found a note at the end:

"Quick Start FreeSWITCH Demo With Verto Communicator"

Is that part still required for Verto demo? or previous "Building From
Source. Compiling Release Branch (production)" already includes some of the
steps.

Thanks

-Gonzalo