[Freeswitch-users] choppy sound of voicemail recording files

Ketan Kothari kkothari157 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:22:41 UTC 2017

Hi Guys

we have implemented voicemail features on our system but we are facing an
issue with choppy sound of recording files.

When the files are playing an instructions the sounds is choppy and unable
to listen it properly

we use "rtp-autofix-timing" variable to resolve this issue and really it
works fine for us but then its not allow us to record a message and hang up
the call with message "Message is less than minimum record length".