[Freeswitch-users] Refer with replaces - how to configure to support

Magnus Kelly magnus.kelly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 16:14:49 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I am trying to configure the FS dial plan to fully support "Refer with
Replaces" ?

Call case is FS establishes the call successfully with an upstream server,
but when the user behind the upstream server performs a transfer, a Refer
with replaces is generated and sent to FS, FS accepts the request, but post
the 202 the expected invite (FS to upstream) in support of replaces does
not occur and then the transfer fails.

My assumption is I am missing the correct configuration for Refer with
Replaces, I have spent some time searching web but not yet found the
correct way to handle this. My assumption is FS fully supports "Refer with
Replaces" but confirmation and any tips on configuration most welcome.

Appreciate any insight.

Thanks
Magnus