[Freeswitch-users] B-Leg Early Media - Normal Clearing vs Originator Cancelled

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Jun 14 16:26:17 UTC 2017

You're receiving a 487 (timeout) response.

/b

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 5:30 AM, Sp Pho <sdpaek21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've pulled a log of the bad case vs good one. A diff of both can be found
> here:
> https://www.diffchecker.com/zWNNGibE.
>
> This is from the same originating number  - any ideas why on line 96,
> early media is detected for the good case and not the bad, would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> thanks in advance
>

> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Sp Pho <sdpaek21 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm creating a bridge to terminate call arriving inbound from a DID.
>>
>> Everything works fine, however the termination point plays a recorded
>> message - which as rightfully so by the switch is seen as early media (with
>> pre-answer).
>>
>> However, when the originator hangs up while the early media is playing,
>> the CDRs indicate NORMAL_CLEARING. If ignore early media is enabled, the
>> media does not play and ORIGINATOR_CANCELis the hang-up cause.
>>
>> Is there any way to receive the early media and from the CDR know whether
>> or not the call was subsequently answered or not by the agent (i.e. if the
>> originator canceled the call during the early media or while on hold)?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> SP

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*

http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Book a phone call (CST) <https://freeswitch.com/appointment>

Allison prompts for FreeSWITCH:

*https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch*
<https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch>

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*Skype:*briankwest