[Freeswitch-users] When calling out , freeswitch doesn't get DTMF ?

chenyzhi eastour at 163.com
Mon Jun 12 13:16:08 UTC 2017

I don't think It's  the DTMF type , because  when I dial 5000 from x-lite (which has registered to freeswitch as 1001) ,I can hear the voice and if I press any dtmf on x-lite,  freeswitch can recieve the dtmfs.  This means that the DTMF type is correct ,otherwise freeswitch coudn't have received the dtmfs;

 when I enter the command  "originate user/1001 5000"  at the freeswitch console , my xlite will ring ,and I answered ,I can hear the voice ,I press some dtmf,but freeswitch can NOT receive any dtmf.  really weird.