[Freeswitch-users] Re-invite Glare issue - FS ending call

Jason Bedward mase2hot at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:49:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have an issue with re-invites on some calls. I'm using 1.6.15 and these
calls are using bypass media. I have Kamailio as inbound SBC but FS
connecting directly to my provider for B leg.

   - After 5 minutes plus on some calls my provider sends re-invite on A leg
   - FS then sends this re-invite to the B leg
   - At the same time the B leg sends a Re-invite
   - FS replys 491
   - B leg provider replys 100, then 500 (with retry in the 500)
   - FS send ACK and then BYE

Not sure what setting I need to change or can change infact to either retry
the invite in accordance with the 500 retry request. Or something else to
stop the call ending...

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks