[Freeswitch-users] Multiple c params in SDP

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Fri Jun 2 08:54:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

We're currently facing an issue with one of our clients where they send two c parameters in the SDP.
Our Kamailio which is in front of the freeswitch communicates with RTPENGINE which in turn changes only the c parameters in the Media Description, not at Session Level.
Freeswitch however, uses the IP in the c param in the Session Description which causes the RTP stream to go directly to the client, instead of being bridged by the RTPENGINE.

Is there any way to force freeswitch to use the c param in the Media Description?

Regards,

Grant