[Freeswitch-users] Integration of Google Speech API V2

Uday kumar udy786 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 07:06:48 UTC 2017

I have implemented Google Speech on Freeswitch 1.6.16 Transcribing
Voicemail and its working really nice without any issue. When user get
voicemail then server send email to user with recording and text of
recording.

I am using SMTP to send mail. In switch.con.xml

<param name="mailer-app" value="/usr/bin/php
/var/www/html/PHPMailer/mailer_app.php"/>

Download mailer_app.php from freeswitch wiki and you can implement google
speech API and code in that file.

Thanks
Uday.

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Rahul MathuR <rahul.ultimate at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to integrate Google cloud speech recognition v2 in it. I can
> get the audio recorded, have created Service key and API key but whenever I
> try to access it, I just get 403 access denied. I am at my wits end here.
>
> Has anybody tried it ? were you successful ? Could you please guide me how
> to do it ?
> I'll be grateful to you if this works !
>

> --
> Warm Regds.