[Freeswitch-users] group_call_function and record_session - Recording calls for a specific Extension within a call group

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:51:19 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well?

I have a quick question around recording calls for extensions that are contained within a huntgroup.

We use record_session to record calls when made outbound or inbound to specific extensions, however we do this using the bridge function.

Is it possible to record calls for a specific extension contained within a call group?

For example can dial-string be defined with record_session?

Has any body done this before?

Many thanks

Jon