[Freeswitch-users] PHP code in voicemail.tpl

Uday kumar udy786 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:58:08 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I am trying to use Google Transcribing to Transcribing Voicemail. Is
possible to add PHP code in voicemail.tpl or run php file like
voicemail.php on place of voicemail.tpl?

I tried to add PHP code in tpl file but didn't worked also tried with
voicemail.php after changing in voicemail.conf.xml but didn't worked. I am
using sendmail to send voicemail on email. Email going when extension
getting voicemail with recording. If I can run PHP file or php code in
template then i will implement google API and add response in email body.

I am using CURL for dialplan, directory and configuration. I
tried mailer-app=/usr/bin/php /usr/local/www/mailer_app.php but email not
working because not getting To email id. Also is possible to send
${voicemail_file_path}
to php mailer?

cat /tmp/voicemailtoemail.txt