[Freeswitch-users] Verto: no inbound audio when verto client called from conference

Mark Melling mark.melling at savageminds.com
Fri Jul 7 16:34:24 UTC 2017

Based on this I implemented a solution using lua:

The key bits being:

    session = freeswitch.Session(<call url>)
    session:execute("sleep", 1000)
    session:execute("conference", <conference-name>)

The only problem is that when the verto user is added to the conference
they appear (in the conference) with the originating caller id and name (as
set in the freeswitch.Session call), rather than their own.

Is there anyway around this?

Thanks

Mark