[Freeswitch-users] Verto: no inbound audio when verto client called from conference

Mark Melling mark.melling at savageminds.com
Wed Jul 5 16:08:11 UTC 2017

Thanks Giovanni for the suggestion.

I tried some more experiments and basically if I call a verto client and
add them to a conference then they don't hear the audio (although the
conference is detecting audio when they speak).

But if they dial into the conference then everything appears fine and they
do hear audio.

Specifically from fs_cli I entered:

originate <call-url> &conference(<conf-name>@default)

If call-url is a sip client then you hear the conference music, but if
call-url is a verto client you don't hear any conference music. But the
conference does detect when the verto client is speaking (at least the
status in the verto web page indicates the user is talking).

Whereas if you dialled into a conference from a verto client then you would
hear the conference music.

So I'm not sure how I can work around this.