[Freeswitch-users] mod_rad_auth config file not found

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 17:48:08 UTC 2017

really looked /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/rad_auth.conf.xml

[root at node1.sbc ~]# head /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/rad_auth.conf.xml

<configuration name="rad_auth.conf" description="radius authentification
module">

 <settings>

    <!-- backward compatibility to allow radiusclient config file instead
of an embedded config -->

    <!--  <param name="radius_config"
value="/usr/local/etc/radiusclient/radiusclient.conf"/>   -->

 </settings>

 <client>

   <param name="authserver" value="bill.rcsnet.ru:1814:x7h6t4g"/>

   <param name="dictionary" value="/etc/radiusclient/dictionary.all"/>

   <param name="seqfile" value="/var/run/radius.seq"/>