[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch mod_amqp close connection to RabbitMQ

Pedro Seabra pedro.seabra at itcenter.com.pt
Mon Jan 30 20:09:09 MSK 2017

Hello,

It would be much appreciated to have some advice on following case.

I use mod_amqp to send freeswitch's events to RabbitMQ, from times to
times, mod_amqp closes connection to RabbitMQ and this results in loss of
that specific event.
This issue happens with higher and lower traffic, it's completely random.

mod_amqp logs:

[CRIT] mod_amqp_producer.c:433 Profile[default] failed to send event
on connection[primary]: (unknown error)
[CRIT] mod_amqp_utils.c:52 Closing channel: a socket error occurred
[CRIT] mod_amqp_utils.c:52 Closing connection: a socket error occurred
[DEBUG] mod_amqp_producer.c:501 Send failed with 'socket error'
[WARNING] mod_amqp_producer.c:456 Amqp no connection- reconnecting...
[DEBUG] mod_amqp_connection.c:119 Profile[default] trying to connect
to AMQP broker 10.18.43.80:5672
[DEBUG] mod_amqp_connection.c:136 Profile[default] opened socket
connection to AMQP broker 10.18.43.80:5672
INFO] mod_amqp_producer.c:469 Amqp reconnect successful- connected

I changed the config of parameter "heartbeat", with higher and lower value,
without any success resolving this issue(i was using default configuration).

mod_amqp closes connection and reconnect automatically, the next events are
sent to RabbitMQ, just the event at that moment is lost.

I don't have/detect any network problems in this environment.

Cumprimentos | Best Regards
Pedro Seabra
Research & Development
Phone: +351 256 370 980 / Ext. 334