[Freeswitch-users] should FS put/remove the call on hold on update request

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Jan 26 19:11:52 MSK 2017

Thanks Mohit,

i miss your response... and sent to the mainling that if i set in sofia
profile enable-3pcc=true solves the issue partially, now fs puts and
removes the call hold when receives only update's, but if the call is
set on hold from the invite, when it receives the update i doesn't
remove the hold state.

Filling a jira now.

Regards,

Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos,