[Freeswitch-users] Help us reach our goal! Support the FreeSWITCH project!

Kathleen King kathleen at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 25 01:51:13 MSK 2017

Hello FreeSWITCHers!

Thank-you so much to those of you that have already made a contribution! We
are almost halfway to our goal! Our developers are going to be hungry while
they work this week and feeding the team is no easy chore. We are hoping to
ease that burden with a little help from our community and your donations
are really appreciated. And we all know a well-fed developer is a
productive developer! Donate today to help the growing FreeSWITCH team stay
focused on bringing you version 1.8.0 as soon as possible!

<http://goog_1384205596/>
https://www.gofundme.com/freeswitch-developer-meeting-2017

Kathleen King
FreeSWITCH Public Relations