[Freeswitch-users] sip_invite_params for all outgoing calls

René Weiss rw at panorgan.ch
Mon Jan 23 10:20:36 MSK 2017

Hi,

Is it possible to set "sip_invite_params='user=phone'" for all outgoing
calls / all outgoing calls using a specific gateway?

I'm searching a solution which work with the dialplan and also with
calls over mod_event_socket and "originate".

I tried to set the variable in "conf/sip_profiles/external.xml" and
"conf/sip_profiles/external/outgoing.xml" but I don't know if this was
the wrong place or if I was just using the wrong syntax.

Thanks,
René