[Freeswitch-users] no external registrations?

Russell Treleaven rtreleaven at bunnykick.ca
Thu Jan 19 05:53:19 MSK 2017

It shows the status of the external profile.

A gateway is an optional component of a profile.
A profile is a sip endpoint for your Freeswitch server.

The gateway is used to make a trunk with another server(Flowroute in your
case).

"A gateway describes how to use a different UA to reach destinations. For
example, the gateway may provide access to the PSTN, or to a private SIP
network" - https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia.conf.xml#Gateway

I couldn't find the description on the confluence wiki so I linked to the
old one.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 9:33 PM, jungle boogie <jungleboogie0 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 01/18/2017 06:18 PM, Russell Treleaven wrote:
> > I think you want "Sofia status gateway"
> >

> ah, that does it.
>
> What's sofia status profile external for, then?

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Sincerely,

Russell Treleaven
sip:rtreleaven at sip.bunnykick.ca