[Freeswitch-users] no external registrations?

jungle boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 05:14:44 MSK 2017

Hi All,

My freeswitch is registered to flowroute and I know this because I can
login to my account and view the registration.
Why does this show it's not registered??

fs_cli -x "sofia status profile external"
Name                    external
Domain Name             N/A
Auto-NAT                false
DBName                  sofia_reg_external
Pres Hosts
Dialplan                XML
Context                 public
Challenge Realm         auto_to
RTP-IP                  192.168.0.137
SIP-IP                  192.168.0.137
URL                     sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.0.137:5080
BIND-URL                sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.0.137:5080;transport=udp,tcp
HOLD-MUSIC              local_stream://moh
OUTBOUND-PROXY          N/A
CODECS IN               OPUS,G722,PCMU,PCMA,VP8
CODECS OUT              OPUS,G722,PCMU,PCMA,VP8
TEL-EVENT               101
DTMF-MODE               rfc2833
CNG                     13
SESSION-TO              0