[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill question

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:45:52 MSK 2017

I am using latest freeswitch and trying to test mod_nibblebill. I am trying
to bill only b leg and it seems to cut the amount as per rates and
heartbeat. But it does not restrict call if balance is 0 or in minus. I was
hoping it will cut the calls the moment it reaches 0

        session:execute("export", "nolocal:enable_heartbeat_events=60")
        session:execute("export", "nolocal:nibble_account=1")
        session:execute("export", "nolocal:nibble_increment=1")
        session:execute("export", "nolocal:nibble_rate=0.02")

Is there anything I am doing wrong?