[Freeswitch-users] How are you using FreeSWITCH?

Gonzalo Gasca Meza gascagonzalo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:23:04 MSK 2017

*Who*
At Parzee <http://www.parzee.com> are using Freeswitch for 2 different
projects:

*What*
*Products:*
*Attorney:* Provides Visual Voicemail for Cisco Spark clients
<https://www.ciscospark.com/pricing/free-trial-DG.html>. Use Freeswitch
VoiceMail API to monitor user's Inbox and Speech to Text third party APIs
to create voicemail transcriptions.
*Telephonist:* Advanced call dialer to detect fixed number status. Use
Freeswitch ESL, Recording and *mod_spandsp
<https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_spandsp#spandsp_start_fax_detect>.
*Production
~10 CPS scalable to 50 CPS. Stack: Python, AWS, PostgreSQL.

*Where*
Different customers across Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and US.

We can provide diagrams and performance statistics.

Gonzalo and Parzee team info at parzee.com

​