[Freeswitch-users] How are you using FreeSWITCH?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Jan 17 19:00:25 MSK 2017

Phone system for a University Campus in Rolla, Missouri that replaced an old Cisco Call Manager deployment. Using
approximately 1400 Cisco Skinny phones and a mix of 500 Yealink, Polycom, Grandstream and Linksys devices. Custom
homegrown UI for configuring and managing the environment. Running in a dual node setup with failover using keepalived
on freeswitch and a backend three-node Percona XTraDB MySQL Cluster.

-- Nathan