[Freeswitch-users] Configuring FreeSWITCH for federation with other platforms

Shaun Stokes shaun.stokes at itec-support.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 18:40:55 MSK 2017

We'd like to support federation with other platforms (IM, presence, VoIP) over the public internet such as Lync\Skype for Business and others. We're in the process of moving away from Lync which we are replacing with the Jitsi softphone client and FreeSWITCH.

I think the answer may be to use reSIProcate and repro (or Kamailio) with FreeSWITCH as an SBC\Proxy:
http://www.resiprocate.org/Using_reSIProcate_and_repro_for_Federated_VoIP