[Freeswitch-users] No input audio with FSClient

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 20:08:13 MSK 2017

Hi Paul,
One place to start would be to record the call with FSClient and Freeswitch
itself see if the audio is on the client but not FS.  Enabling logging on
the client/server using fs_cli and see anything interesting there.  Finally
make sure you have the right mic input selected in the FSClient options.

~mitch