[Freeswitch-users] Running show codec via fs_cli

Lợi Đặng loi.dangthanh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:15:32 MSK 2017

Hi guys, I'm connecting to my backgrounded FS via fs_cli, things are pretty
straightforward, and connection is OK. But I found this:
`show codec` returns 0 total.

I can make sure CORE_PCM_MODULE is loaded, via log file and api
`module_exists`.

Then I tried to `reload` CORE_PCM_MODULE, and guess what, `show codec`
works properly, contains codecs informations.

Same issue happened with CORE_SPEEX_MODULE and CORE_VPX_MODULE as well.

FS running normally before and after reloading module(s).
Not sure if this is a bug on `show codec` or I just miss something.

More information, connecting to a foreground running FS doesn't have the
same issue.

rgds,

Loi Dang Thanh
Phone : +84. 1224.735.448