[Freeswitch-users] Session Timer Event

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Feb 27 20:32:50 MSK 2017

might be able to do something like session heartbeat or system heartbeats for this.  If freeswitch crashes you should capture that some other way and do the proper cleanup.  If you are missing events for some other reason you should look closely at why that is.  If its due to your listener not running, you should do some thing on startup of your listener to actively check state, if its for some other reason, you should fix that.