[Freeswitch-users] jitter buffer during bridge call

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:16:32 MSK 2017

Hello Russel,

Not all, depends on what technologies they have behind. For example I have
some calls sent via two different gateways with almost same jitter and
using route A I have breaks in voice using the second one it's fine. If I
send via route A without jitter quality is clear. Once you put some jitter
sucks. We started to have this problem once we upgraded from FS 1.2 to 1.6
and only noticed difference is this jitter.

Silviu