[Freeswitch-users] jitter buffer during bridge call

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:26:17 MSK 2017

Hello,

I'm using last FS 1.6.15 to bridge a call and to transcode it as well from
ILBC/ISAC to PCMU. To enable jitter buffer during bridge I'm using:

<action application="set" data="rtp_jitter_buffer_during_bridge=true"/>
<action application="export" data="nolocal:jitterbuffer_msec=60:200:20"/>

What I observed is that looking with wireshark still shows jitter on leg B
which is sent to PSTN even if there is no jitter on leg A, or shows worst
jitter on leg B in case I have jitter on call A.

I was expected that the jitter buffer will fix this and even if I have a
slightly low jitter on leg A will not be propagated on le B as well.

I'm missing something ?

Silviu