[Freeswitch-users] binary audiostream

Tito Cumpen soulofmischief87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:44:53 MSK 2017

Hello Group,

I am looking to do some integration with watson for text to speech. Not
sure if anyone here is familiar with it but I was wondering if it possible
to send a binary stream of the audio within a call to a 3rd party resource.
I dont mind build a middle man app that would allow me to implement the
following
https://www.ibm.com/watson/developercloud/doc/speech-to-text/websockets.shtml#WSsteps
It seems watson has to be notified of the audio pt so if that would be
acquired somehow that would be helpful. Also I don't wan't to deal with
removing rtp headers or decryption DTLS if possible.

 Please advise