[Freeswitch-users] Unable to show avatar/mute image in video confererence

Muthupandi Govindharaj muthupandi.govindharaj at zohocorp.com
Thu Feb 9 17:20:00 MSK 2017

I am using conference in FreeSWITCH. The moderator should be able to join with video+audio. Non-moderators who join the conference should have avatar/image(their video should not be shown in the conference).video-mode is

video-mode is mux and video-layout-name is 1x1.

I tried the following. But

I tried the following. I am getting a blank screen. default-avatar.png is not shown in the video. I have confirmed that the image is available in the location.

<action application="answer"/>

<action application="set" data="video_mute_png=${images_dir}/default-avatar.png"/>

<action application="conference" data="myconf at confname++flags{non_moderator|vmute}"/>

Please help me.

Regards,
Muthu