[Freeswitch-users] Media Intercept

hide name getssa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 04:15:22 MSK 2017

Hello,

I am trying to build Media analysis software and need help to figure out
how to tag media packets and send it to another process running on
different box.

1. Call comes in, dialplan answers channel  and I have inbound event socket
module to get call details.
2. If this call needs media analysis then I want to send all RTP packets