[Freeswitch-users] Module Loading Timeout Exit on Start-up

Shane Mitchell Shane.Mitchell at fonedynamics.com
Wed Feb 8 00:34:37 MSK 2017

Hi all,

Just a quick question before I start searching through the source.

On FS start-up, there seems to be a 30 second timeout FS allows for modules to load, after which FS will exit.  I appreciate that modules should take less than this to load, but I'm running into this timeout mainly during development, for various reasons, including when debugging the loading logic of the module (hence debugging has become a bit of a race!).

Is there any way to disable or extend this module load timeout?

Thanks in advance,

Shane Mitchell