[Freeswitch-users] Problems with privacy settings on invite

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Mon Feb 6 16:11:13 MSK 2017

Hi,

You can manage the PID and privacy headers manually with something like this:

bridge {origination_uuid=...,sip_cid_type=none,sip_h_P-Asserted-Identity=sip:499132xxxxx at 88.198.223.120,sip_h_Privacy=id}sofia/...

You can add "sip_from_uri=sip:Anonymous at Anonymous.invalid" if the from header is not as you want it.

You don't need to create a new profile for every carrier, just the corresponding gateway. Even if there is no registration, you can monitor the gateways with sip options and do failover if needed. In your case, the gateway also allows you to define "caller-id-in-from" parameter which tells freeswitch to not use the pid as the outgoing from. But the same is achieved with the "sip_cid_type=none" setting above.

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah
VOIP Consultant