[Freeswitch-users] How are you using FreeSWITCH?

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:11:32 MSK 2017

In my case, i  use fs for sereval customers:

- predictive dialer for marketing
- dialer for emergency campaigns
- sbc, registrar, routing for a voip service in Africa
- crm voice backend
- pure transcoding
- webrtc
- calling cards, wholesale, retail and all billing related.
- traffic generation for load testing