[Freeswitch-users] Header Duplicate same name

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Wed Dec 6 11:02:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

The multi-header version won't work with set but you can use the equivalent compact form with comma separated list values like P-Header: XXX, YYY, ZZZ
I think I have a patch somewhere to make it work with dialplan arrays but for an older version. I need to find it and post to jira.

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah
SIP Solutions