[Freeswitch-users] Call Recordings Not Working

Achintha achinthau at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:01:12 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We configured freeswitch (1.6.19-36-7a77e0b~64bit) on debian 8.9. it
handled around 7000 calls per day.multiple sip trunks were terminated to
the virtual Ip-address given by keepalivd. we are using G711 and  opus
codecs.
We use the following modules.
    mod_xml_curl : Dynamic Dialplans (from rest Service)
    mod_json_cdr : for CDR  (from rest Service)
    and one module developed by our self (mod_ards) to route calls to

Server spec are 8-cors and 8GB ram.
Memory usage details:
   used : 7.7G
   cached :7.2G
   free :156M

On peak hours system handles more than 65 concurrent calls and at that time
the freeswitch service used CPU over than 110%.
Any way i reboot the server. then  calls were not recorded for more than
1.30 mins then it worked automatically.
Voice Record paths given by Dynamic dial-plan (mod_xml_curl) for Outbound
calls and mod_ards to incoming calls.

How can i fix this issue.

--
Best Regards..