[Freeswitch-users] Different errors on different machines

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:06:32 UTC 2017

I'm running into different Verto errors when loading the same page on
different machines. For example, on one, I get "There has been a problem
retrieving the streams - did you allow access? Check Device Resolution"
while on another it reports not being able to find the speaker device.

I'm using the latest Chrome on both, and I permitted use of media devices
when loading my page. Other users routinely connect with the same
FreeSwitch server using the same network I'm in.

I'm looking for debugging advice mostly. I'd be happy to share the url if I
could have a private exchange with someone at freeswitch.org

Cheers,
David