[Freeswitch-users] user param timezone is not being automatically changed in dialplan

NYCPhoneService nycphoneservice at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 20:15:26 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Please advise why is this happening:

I have a user in the directory with the one of the  set as  <param
name="timezone" value="America/Los_Angeles" />.

My system timezone is America/New_York. The timezone is not being changed
automatically when user with this timezone is calling/called. I don't see
any timezone variable set either.

When I set timezone manually in dialplan, everything works as expected.

Please advise if I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you,

Dennis