[Freeswitch-users] Fax failing due to Timer T2 expired and prematurely dropped.

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 15:12:23 UTC 2017

Greetings list.

I am using freeswitch to receive fax from DID numbers. But i see most of
fax calls being failed due to " Timer T2 expired" and "The call dropped
prematurely". I tried to enable fax debug but could not understand why it
is happening.

Could someone please help in out in understanding the reasons of these
failures and how to over come these failures.

Using FreeSWITCH Version 1.6.19~64bit ( 64bit)

Best Regards.