[Freeswitch-users] ESL for Go?

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Thu Aug 24 16:21:02 UTC 2017

Hi Brian,

It would have then been more complicated to deploy as you also need to distribute the esl lib for all platforms.
But the main reason is that I wanted an object-oriented event loop. Here you define a Handler struct with all your call-specific data that implements the ConnectionHandler interface. Everytime an event callback is fired from the main loop, this struct is available so you can retrieve or update the related call data.

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah
SIP Solutions