[Freeswitch-users] Playback of AMR-WB files.

ha.ppy.neko ha.ppy.neko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 18:32:15 UTC 2017

I think my assumption that mod_amrwb in passthrough mode allows native
playback was wrong.
But at lest I made some progress. Master branch includes integration with
libvo-amrwbenc and libopencore-amrwb libraries. With them I can transcode
WAV to AMR-WB on the fly.
But playback of native AMR-WB file with mod_native_file still fails. No
errors, just silence.

The question remains: is it possible to natively play AMR files without
transcoding with FS?